Unless stated otherwise, the copyright and all other rights of the entire website are property of the Bahamas Tourist Office. You are authorized to print and download extracts from the content of this website in accordance with the following conditions:
- The use of the documents and associated images of this website is authorized for informational purposes and a personal use only.
- Any copy of these pages saved on hard drive or any other storage media may only be used for consultation purposes or for printing extracts for personal use only.
- No document or image of this website can be modified in any way.
- Images of this website cannot be separately used without the text which accompanies them.
- Any part of this website may be reproduced, stored on another website, or integrated into an electronic system of extraction, public or private, without the prior written permission of the Bahamas Tourist Office.
- The name or logo of BAHAM’AC may not be used without the prior written permission of the Bahamas Tourist Office. All rights not explicitly mentioned in these terms are reserved.
Conditions of use
Access to this website and its use are authorized by the Bahamas Tourist Office subject to acceptance of the following conditions.
- By using this website, you accept the present conditions which come into effect from the first use of the website. The Bahamas Tourist Office reserves the right to modify at any time the present conditions by the publication of online modifications. You are required to regularly review information posted online to be notified of such changes in a timely manner.
Use of this website after the publication of the modifications implies your acceptance of the contract of use such as it was modified.
- If the Bahamas Tourist Office strives to ensure a normal accessibility 24 hours a day to the website, the Bahamas Tourist Office will not be liable if for any reason the website is not accessible at one time or for a certain period.
- Access to this website can be suspended in a temporary or permanent way and without advance notice.
If the Bahamas Tourist Office makes effort to make sure that the information supplied on this website are correct, the company can’t give any guarantee, express or implicit, as for their accuracy and refuses any responsibility for the possible errors and the omissions.
- A part of this site includes information provided to the Bahamas Tourist Office by third parties. These third parties are responsible for the conformity of the information transmitted to national and international legislation. The Bahamas Tourist Office is unable to guarantee the accuracy and reliability of these information and excludes from then on any responsibility for the errors, the omissions or the inaccuracies contained in this information, for any erroneous interpretation and any loss, disappointment, carelessness or damage resulting from the confidence given to the information of this website either for any non-delivery, turned out or alleged, the services described here, or in the case of a bankruptcy, a liquidation or a discontinuance of business of any company, individual or organization mentioned. The accuracy and reliability of the information provided must be verified with the organizations concerned.
- The Bahamas Tourist Office is not liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or profits) resulting from a contract, an offence or other related to its use or inability to use this website and all information contained therein, or any action taken or decision taken after using this website or this information.
- The Bahamas Tourist Office rejects any responsibility for the content of any website accessed via any of the hypertext links proposed on this website.
Such links are proposed to you because of their potential interest and are provided “as is” without guaranteed, express or implied, as to their contents.
- If one of the present conditions turns out illegal, nobody or of any not applicable way, it will be removed from the relevant clause without any impact on other clauses that will remain in force and will continue to be compulsory and applicable.
- Access to all or part of this website assumes full acceptance of these terms, which constitute the entire contract.
In application of the law “Informatique et Liberté” of January 6, 1978, you have a right to access and a right of rectification of information about you, which you can exercise with the Bahamas Tourist Office located at the following address: 113-115 rue du Cherche Midi 75006 PARIS.
The pursuit of the navigation on this website implies unconditional acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
Article 1 – Legal Information
Website (hereinafter “the website”): http://bahamac.fr
Publisher (hereinafter “the publisher”): Registered at RCS Compiègne under number 800 724 585 00016
Headquarters Villa Marozeau 2 Chemin du Roy – 60300 SENLIS
And represented by Guillaume Vergano, CEO
Phone number: 06 76 13 75 56
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of publication: Guillaume Vergano
Conception and realization: Baltazare agency
Aqua Ray SAS, 14 rue Jules Vanzuppe 94200 IVRY-SUR-SEINE – France
Tel: 0820 290 108 (€ 0.13 incl tax / min)
SIREN: RCS Créteil 447 997 09
Article 2 – Access to the website
The access to the website is opened to everyone.
Access to the site and its use are reserved for personal use only.
You agree not to use this site and the information or the data which appear there for commercial purposes, political, advertising and for any shape of commercial request in particular the sending of unsolicited emails.
Article 3 – Content of the website
All brands, photos, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all the IT applications which could be used to run this website and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the current laws in conformance for the intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including IT applications, without the agreement preliminary and written by the publisher, are strictly forbidden.
The fact for the publisher not to commit procedure from the unauthorized apprehension of these uses is not worth acceptance the aforementioned uses and the renunciation of the pursuits.
Article 4 – Management of the website
For the good management of the site, the publisher can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the website, or parts of the website, to a specific category of user;
- to suppress any information that could disrupt its operation or that contravenes national or international laws or Netiquette rules;
- suspend the website to proceed to updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The responsibility of the publisher can not be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of functioning, preventing access to the website or one of its functionalities.
The material of connection to the website you use is under your full responsibility. You have to take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data in particular from viral attacks by Internet. You are also solely responsible for the websites and data you visit.
The publisher can not be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
- because of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- because of the failure to respect by you of the present general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage to you, others and / or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you will not take any action against it.
If the publisher is subject to an amicable or judicial procedure because of your use of the site, he may return against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that may arise from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The establishment by you of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited, except prior and written authorization of the publisher, requested by e-mail.
The publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify in any way his decision.
In case the publisher would grant his authorization, this one is in all case only temporary and can be removed at any time, with no obligation of justification chargeable to the publisher.
In any case, all links must be removed at the request of the publisher. Any accessible information via a link towards other websites are not under the control of the publisher who declines any responsibility for their content.
Article 7 – Data collection
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of the relations with you, and if necessary for the treatment of your requests. They are registered in customers’ file of the publisher, and the file so developed from personal data is declared to the CNIL.
In accordance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, relating to data, files and freedoms, you have a right to access, query, modify and delete information which concerns you, to exercise at any time with the publisher or directly on the website under the heading “Contact us”.
The person in charge of treatment is Guillaume Vergano.
For safety reasons and to avoid any fraudulent request, this request will have to be accompanied by a documentary evidence of identity. After treatment of the request this documentary evidence will be destroyed.
The information collected may be communicated to third parties bound to the publisher by contract for the execution of subcontracted tasks necessary for the management of your account and without having to give your authorization. In the event of infringement turned out in legal or statutory requirements, this information can be the object of a communication on request express and motivated of the judicial authorities.
When certain information is required to access specific features of the website, the publisher will indicate this mandatory character when entering data.
Article 8 – Cookies
The website can automatically collect standard information. All information collected indirectly will be used only to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this website, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve service we offer you.
The User can so oppose the recording of cookies by configuring his browser in the following way:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and up:
- Choose in menu “Tools”, then “Internet Options”
2. Click on thetab “Privacy” (or “Confidentiality”)
3. Select the desired level using the moving cursor
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 5:
- Choose in the menu “Tools”, then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the tab “Security”.
3. Select “Internet” and then “Custom Level”
4. In the “cookies” section, choose the option that suits you.
For Netscape 6.X and 7. X:
- Choose in the menu “Edit”> “Preferences”.
2. Privacy and Security.
- Choose in the menu “Tools”> “Options”
2. Click on the “Privacy” option.
For Safari 3.x for Mac OS X:
- Choose in the menu “Editions”.
2. Click on the “Preferences” option.
3. Click on the “Security” option
4. Click on “Show cookies”.
Article 9 – Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the website are governed by the French law and subjected to the competence of the courts of common law, subject to a attribution of specific competence stemming from a text of particular law or regulation.
Article 10 – Contact Us
For any question, information about products presented on the site, or concerning the website itself, you can leave a message with the following address: email@example.com